SodaStream is the manufacturer of Sparkling Water Makers that changes tap water into fresh sparkling water in a few seconds. This Sparkling Water Maker allows people to take initiative and to brew original sparkling beverages with surprising light or intense bubbles in a sustainable way. In fact, this device counteracts the consumption of plastic bottles. That's SodaStream.
To strengthen our dynamic and growing team in the Netherlands, we are looking for employees who match our products. Sparkling of energy, original and bold. Active participants (to our projects) who make the difference and think out of the box. Someone who choose change, dare to take calculated risks and always get the best out of themselves.
Interested and want to know more about SodaStream? Take a look at our website www.sodastream.nl
NLC (Netherlands Logistic Center) is the center for SodaStreams’ operations in Europe, covering logistics, gas filling and production. NLC is supporting all of our European countries and is key to the success of the company.
In the recent years the site has grown dramatically, and it is expected to keep on growing and to take a pivotal role supporting the disruptive growth of SodaStream in Europe.
The site manager of NLC will have full accountability for the full execution of all activities in NLC, future roadmap and managing the relationship with its key stakeholders in Europe and in headquarter located in Israel.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities are:
- Meeting production and logistics plans while keeping uncompromised standards of safety and quality;
- Applying ongoing improvement, efficiencies and automation solutions;
- Build the sites’ strategic long-term roadmap;
- Build organizational capabilities to support future challenges;
- Managing the interfaces with the markets in Europe and, with Global Operations and headquarter in Israel;
- As a leader of SodaStreams biggest organization in Europe, the site manager will take accountability of building highly motivated and highly qualified teams.
Our ideal candidate has solid leadership skills and has a good understanding of safety and quality. He or she will lead effectively an organization in times of rapid growth in a changing environment with an eye for both present and future needs. He or she is capable to work independently and manage many, senior and possibly conflicting, interfaces to get things done.
- Bachelor level is required, preferably in the field of Engineering
- A minimum of 5 years working experience in a similar international position in multinational companies is required
- Experience running a production facility of 300+ employees
- Experience in leading and managing a fast growing organization
- Experience in supply chain management
- Experience in leading fundamental processes of safety and quality is required
- Experience in working with MS Office
- Excellent level of English and Dutch language is required, knowledge of the German language is desirable
- Experience with gas industry, logistics or food production is an advantage
What SodaStream has to offer?
SodaStream is a growing company and there are plenty of opportunities to grow with us. We offer you a fun, versatile and vibrant work environment in which you can adequately challenge and develop yourself. In addition, you will work in a fresh and open team, with lots of freedom and responsibilities in your work.