SodaStream is revolutionizing the beverage industry!
Trendy sparkling water makers from noble to colorful, over 30 different drinks, which can be mixed with our syrups, need your support. SodaStream is completely unconventional - with its products and its marketing: environmentally friendly, sustainable, innovative, rebellious and with lifestyle - in every respect something special!
To strengthen our team in Limburg we are looking for a
Reporting into the Business Controller the Controller will be responsible for ensuring all stock controls, systems and processes are effective and in line with group guidelines, best practice and local regulations and supporting the Business Controller in all areas on management reporting and control.
Working hands on, closely with the Business Controller, finance team and all related functions you'll actively promote and lead change, developing and improving systems and processes and helping ensure that the business is fully prepared for new system developments and implementations.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working hands on, support the Business Controller in creating a continuous improvement culture, lead and deliver change
- Take an active role in preparing the German business for its transition to Net Suite,
- Provide day to day and monthly support in the management of inventory, order cycle and associated information systems
- Assist in monitoring performance and profitability closely against targets
- Develop a complete understanding of all related business processes, ensuring the needs of the business are fully met focusing on continuous improvement and development of best practices
- Ensure a quick and reliable service to both internal and external stakeholders
- Assist in financial planning and analysis including budgeting and forecasting in accordance with group timetables
- Weekly and monthly management reporting ensuring all deadlines are met
- Excellent systems skills, NetSuite is an advantage
- Experience in SOX controls , process management and NetSuite an advantage
- Full working knowledge of German Gaap, US Gaap and SOX knowledge
- Experienced in manufacturing and stock management
- Fluent in English
- Full of energy, quick to learn, dynamic,
- Thrive under pressure
- Can do attitude
- Strong functional and cross functional team player
- Ability to multitask and work to tight deadlines
- Hands on; excellent attention to detail
- Highly focused and keen to contribute
- Effective communication and transparency
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
The Sodastream GmbH located in Frankfurt and Limburg is a medium-size enterprise with approximately 220 employees. We support you in taking on this responsible task by carefully familiarising you with the job. You can expect a salary commensurate with your performance and success with attractive social benefits. We support you in making provisions for your future, provide working hours for your health at your disposal...
…and we like to party sometimes.