Demand & Supply Planner
SodaStream is the manufacturer of Sparkling Water Makers that change tap water into fresh sparkling water in a few seconds. This Sparkling Water Maker allows people to take initiative and to brew original sparkling beverages with surprising light or intense bubbles in a sustainable way. In fact, this device counteracts the consumption of plastic bottles. That's SodaStream.
To strengthen our dynamic team in the Netherlands, we are looking for employees who match our products. Sparkling of energy, original and bold. Active participants (to our projects) who make the difference and think out of the box. Those who choose change, dare to take calculated risks and always get the best out of themselves.
Interested and want to know more about sodastream? Take a look at our website www.sodastream.nl .
We are looking for two planners (2 FTE) to join the team in the following activities:
- Act as interfaces between the various departments as well as with the head quarter and internal customers.
- Be responsible for planning reports and communication to the respective positions.
- Lead projects independently to develop and enhance supply chain processes.
- Assist in the implementation of these processes in collaboration with the service personnel.
As a demand planner, you are responsible to design and generate weekly and monthly demand for the production in the Netherlands Logistics Centre (NLC). You are in daily communication with our internal customers to determine their demand and share regular updates about the production processes. Furthermore, you monitor that all planning activities stay within the defined timelines and problems are solved to safeguard a smooth running production.
As a supply planner, you are responsible to anticipate and maintain the inventory levels of the assembly operations in the Netherlands Logistics Centre (NLC).
You make sure that the supply of the needed material is guaranteed on a short and medium term. You assess the capacity and availability and support all planning activities within the defined timelines.
- Secondary education or higher professional education (MBO-4 / HBO), preferably in the field of supply chain management, logistics or operations.
- A minimum of two years working experience in a similar position. Experience in project management is an advantage.
- Knowledge of the English language is a must. German is an asset.
- Experience in a similar (international) environment is an advantage.
- Experience in working with the PC (Excel, Word, and Outlook) is a must.
- Personal character: has good analytical, communication and problem solving skills. Shows initiative and is a team player. Works organized and structured.