As a production worker at SodaStream USA, you are responsible for working in various functions throughout the Gas Filling plant. This includes the filling line, heat tunnel, devalving, degas area and other core functions throughout the facility.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Using equipment provided will manually load cylinders into chamber for degassing. Responsible for inspecting cylinders based on core attributes and processing according to findings.
- Removes labels from existing cylinder as needed, determines cylinder life cycle and sorts based on findings. Loads cylinders into appropriate containers for filling.
- Using motorized pallet jack or forklift, may be required to transport pallets and boxes to various stations within warehouse.
Heat Tunnel Station
- Using heat station, place label on empty cylinder and pass through heat station. Checks valve requirements prior and ensures label is properly assembled.
- Prepares final product for filling station.
- Responsible for loading cylinders onto automated line.
- Handles PLC controls and adjusts parameters as needed to optimize line.
- Addresses any variances on the line and ensures successful completion of fill cycle.
- If operating the valve production line will be required to remove and/or replace vales as neeeded.
- Collects filled cylinders, placing into box to prepare for shipment.
- As a back line operator, may be required to test and validate fill cycle of cylinder, recording deviation information and resolving issue.
- General cleaning required of the line including dusting, sweeping etc of the production line area.
- Prepares pallet for shipment.
Miscellaneous Production Functions
May be required to work various other functions/special projects within the facility including, but not limited to:
- Opening and manually dumping cylinders from boxes to prepare for degassing.
- Manually removing or replacing valves, cleaning valves or inspecting cylinder valves.
- Manually configuring boxes, feeding automated box maker or creating /installing inserts
- Other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- High school diploma required.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Strong work ethic, ability to meet KPI's and report to work on time every day.
- Overtime will be required at times, which could included extended hours or weekends.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs, handle varying temperatures.
- Warehouse environment with varying temperatures.
- Ergonomics evaluation of physical requirements of position (routinely requires standing, walking, squatting, lifting up to 50lbs)
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill cleaning and repair/maintenance tasks.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
SodaStream USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity