Quality Compliance & Product Safety Leader
At SodaStream we are revolutionizing the beverage industry, empowering people to enjoy making sparkling drinks at home while saving the world from plastic waste. SodaStream was acquired by PepsiCo in 2018 with the aim of leveraging both brands and offering more consumers around the world a healthier as well as environmentally friendly alternative for sparkling water and drinks. From the Netherlands Logistics Centre in Tilburg (NLC), we are refilling and distributing gas cylinders and packaging and distributing SodaStream products according to forecasts in the European markets.
SodaStream has a multicultural, diverse, inclusive, bubbly, and super creative working environment full of great vibes where we encourage personal growth. In SodaStream, every bubble counts and every employee has the opportunity to sparkle, excel and make a real impact on the business.
We now have an exciting position for an enthusiastic & experienced Quality Compliance & Product Safety Leader.
What will your role be?
As Quality Compliance & Product Safety Leader, you will be reporting directly to the Quality Manager.
You will be responsible for:
- Project management – creating project plan & targets
- Evaluating potential health hazards or damage that could occur from product misuse
- Supporting globally the implementation and maintaining the quality systems (HACCP and ISO 220000)
- Planning, implementing, and overseeing risk-related programs
- Evaluating the quality, production, processes, and documentation, ensuring alignment with the quality system
- Monitor the status of the overall food safety program and report to Management
- Coordinating work around food safety; facilitating meetings, compiling reports and plan activities
- Handling various programs, document control, HACCP, verification, and validation
- Supporting in developing training materials, work instructions, and organization of the work in line with the determined quality, production and packing processes and documentation
- Quality documentation/reporting regarding the quality system and compliance
- Managing customer complaints
- Working closely together with internal and external stakeholders regarding the implementation and maintenance of the quality system and compliance issues
- Preparation of the yearly audits in coordination with relevant internal stakeholders (ISO, SKAL, TPED, EED, etc.)
What you will bring in:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar working environment (production)
- Experience in the field of industrial hygiene food production is desirable
- Knowledge of quality management, regulatory standards (e.g., HACCP, ISO)
- Setting up procedures and documentation with a strong focus on process improvement
- Experience with leading projects and change management
- You are energetic, communicative, and open to change and new ways of working
- You are a great team player
- You have excellent stakeholder management & communication skills
- You have strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- A positive, can-do mentality and solution-oriented mindset
- You pay attention to detail and have the ability to work to the deadline
- You are very good at prioritizing your tasks, as you will be having a lot of freedom to complete your daily workload
- Dutch employment contract
- Competitive salary, depending on education and experience
- Company bonus scheme
- 25 vacation days (and the possibility to buy 10 days more/based on a 40h working week)
- Mobile phone
- Pension scheme
- Travel allowance (fully covered up to 30 km home-work distance)
- Other fringe benefits such as a free SodaStream device and free of-charge exchange of CO2 cylinders and discount for SodaStream products
- SodaStream celebrations & events: Summer & Christmas parties, Easter presents, King’s Day activities, etc
- A warm, family-like, and international working environment with colleagues from 30 different countries based in our facility in Tilburg
- Please note, since this position is related to our operations site in Tilburg, (NL) we expect you to be in our office 3 days a week minimum.
Do you already see yourself as part of our Quality team? Are you environmentally aware and want to join an organization with a vision & mission? Then we are looking for you! Our growth and success are driven by passionate and dedicated individuals!
*For more details, get in contact with our Talent Acquisition Specialist, Jasmijn van Rutten at +31614835609 or via email: Recruitment.NLC@sodastream.com
Interested and want to know more about SodaStream? Take a look at our website www.sodastream.nl
#Push for Better #SodaStream