Junior Product Marketing Manager
Sodastream is looking for energetic and passionate Junior Product Marketing Manager to join its Global Product Marketing team in HQ located in Kfar Saba, Israel.
In this role you will take an active part in new product development and launches projects in close collaboration with R&D and Marketing, Procurement and Finance teams, as well as Design studios and other external vendors.
Sphere of responsibilities:
- Realization of the innovation pipeline plans: product development, end-2-end project management
- Assistance in high-profile product launches (work baskets out of bigger projects)
- Existing Products’ support: data research and analytics, products optimization etc.
- Support of Product Marketing Infrastructure Initiatives: PR, Communication, Direct-to-Consumer sales etc.
- Day-to-day cooperation with the Markets
- B.Des in Industrial engineering/ Industrial design (M.Des in Design Management is a big advantage)
- 2-3 years of Product Management experience (from Global multinational company preferably)
- Good understanding of Project Management processes
- Strong analytical skills (both verbal and numeric)
- Full proficiency in English is A MUST
- Team player with the strong interpersonal skills, “can-do” attitude and abilities to learn on the fly