Consumer Insight Manager
Sodastream is looking for a sparkling Consumer Insights professional to join our global marketing team.
The ideal candidate will have solid qualitative and quantitative skills, will be savvy at translating data into “the story”, and will be a passionate advocate for the consumer's point of view.
- Lead marketing research activities within the organization to address business needs related to shopping patterns, branding, positioning, consumption, advertising, etc.
- Develop, execute, and analyzes insights from data and research (integrative analysis) to optimize the customer experience and improve consumer journey
- Applying variety of analytical techniques to perform root cause analysis and build hypotheses that feed in to actions
- Analyze business operations and customer data while coming up with data based tactical and strategical actionable recommendations - supporting consumer-centric transformation of the company
- Bachelor Degree in the relevant field; MBA or MS will be a strong plus.
- 5+ years advanced experience in similar position (marketing research, consumer insights’ etc.)
- Proven experience with both qualitative and quantitative consumer research techniques
- Strongly skilled in Data analysis techniques and methods
- Fluent English (both written and spoken) is a must
- Strong detail orientation and ability to manage complex research projects independently
- Able to adapt quickly in a dynamic rapidly changing environment
- A real team mate; self-motivated, takes personal accountability for results and performance.