Field Sales Representative
SodaStream is looking for Field Sales Representatives in the following locations: Denver, Chicago, NY/CT, Seattle, San Antonio/Austin, Atlanta, Pittsburgh/Ohio.
Responsible for providing field sales and merchandising support in a specific geographic territory. Provides support in the areas of product education, store training, demonstrating, merchandising, and sales.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain relationships with all levels of Personnel at our Top Retail Accounts
- Regular travel to all store locations in territory to complete 25-35 store visits a week
- Coordinate with Marketing and Sales to Deliver Best in Class Point of Sale materials to Retail Customers in an assigned Territory.
- Responsible for Training store personnel about SS Retail Products and Programs
- Conducts meetings and demonstrates for store managers and associates to educate them on the company’s protocols and programs (example: cylinder exchange program)
- Receive and Retain New Product and Company SOPs on an ongoing basis. Remain up to date with current materials provided by SodaStream management.
- Facilitate Product Launches, Store Resets and Seasonal Planogram Changes.
- Assist Active Stores in Updating POP signing, shelf labels and Marketing Promotions
- Report Out of Stocks and work with stores to order as needed.
- Introduce incremental space opportunities to expand SodaStream placement in stores.
- Solve Ad Hoc problems as they Arise is Store, helping to maintain Strong Relationships with Key Decision Makers.
- Review and Track sales performance for Stores within the territory.
- Track all store visits and report detailed recaps of each location through our CRM software. Report relevant issues and opportunities to managers.
- Plan and Schedule Travel to Accounts as needed.
- Plan and Execute Product Demonstrations as Needed in Top Retail Locations or at Local Marketing Events.)
- Achieve expectations and goals while working independently.
EXPERIENCE & EXPERTISE REQUIREMENTS:
- College degree or 2 Years of Relevant Work Experience Required
- Sales and Merchandising experience in a retail environment preferred
- Understanding of establishing professional relationships with all levels of store personnel
- Ability to deliver brand and product education through in person training events and marketing demonstrations.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent organization and time management skills, and ability to work independently/be flexible.
- Personable, dynamic personality, positive attitude that can effectively promote our product
- Computer Skills including MS Outlook, Teams, Excel and Power Point preferred
- A drive and desire to sell and achieve results
- A disciplined and strong work ethic
- Requires a valid driver’s license, clean driving record, and background check
- Proficiency in Spanish is a plus
- Requires occasional lifting of up to 50lbs.
- Bending, climbing required at times to restock shelves.
- Long distance car travel required, occasional overnight stays.
- Occasional Evenings and Weekends