SodaStream is the manufacturer of Sparkling Water Makers that changes tap water into fresh sparkling water in a few seconds. This Sparkling Water Maker allows people to create their own original sparkling beverages with surprisingly light or intense bubbles in a sustainable way. In fact, this device counteracts the consumption of single-use plastic bottles. That's SodaStream.
To strengthen our dynamic and growing team in the Netherlands, we are looking for employees with similar characteristics as our unique products. Sparkling of energy, original and bold. Active participants (to our projects) who make the difference and think out of the box. Someone who chooses change, who dares to take calculated risks and who will always get the best out of themselves.
Are you interested and do you want to know more about SodaStream? Take a look at our website www.sodastream.nl
For our retest department we are looking for an UT operator. The main goal of this position is to operate retest equipment and administrate accordingly.
Our UT Operator:
- Knows how to operate the manual and automatic retest equipment.
- Knows how to operate the manual stamping machine and is knowledgeable regarding stamping procedures in accordance with all applicable SodaStream SOP’s.
- Is responsible to do minimal mechanical trouble shooting.
- Is responsible for accurate weighing of the cylinders.
- Is responsible for meeting quantity requirements.
- Is performing the manual labor as required to operate the machine such as providing sufficient cylinders to inspect and re-locate finished goods.
- Sets up correct data entry on printing bottom-print according to all applicable SodaStream SOP.
- Is responsible instructing L1 personnel and making sure that L1 or non-certified personnel are aware of all safety regulations regarding the equipment.
- Is responsible for correct manual data entry per SST SOP’s and other official requirements.
- Understands and maintains all reporting, such as reporting hours, quantities and other relevant information, as required per SodaStream procedure.
- Is responsible for proper identification of retested cylinders that will be processed in production.
- Is responsible for proper processing and identification of rejected cylinders in accordance with SodaStream SOP.
- Ensures the equipment is operated correctly and functionality is in accordance with requirements.
- Is responsible to report deviations of the equipment to supervisor sorting and maintenance.
- MBO level required.
- Basic mathematic skills is required.
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Windows is required.
- Excellent level of English language is required. Dutch is a pre.
- Proven good eyesight in accordance with SodaStream requirements. An eye test will be part of the recruitment procedure.
- Is willing to be trained in accordance with SodaStream requirements for UT and certified accordingly.
What SodaStream has to offer?
SodaStream is a growing company and there are plenty of opportunities to grow with us. We offer you a fun, versatile and vibrant work environment in which you can adequately challenge and develop yourself. In addition, you will work in a fresh and open team, with lots of freedom and responsibilities in your work.