The Quality Technician is responsible for providing quality testing, analysis, and review to insure that production quality and schedule standards are being achieved. Supports and promotes overall food safety and quality program initiatives within the plant environment.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conducts scheduled sampling, testing and analysis of incoming CO2. Records findings.
- Inspects, tests, and analyzes incoming material before use in production. Records findings and reports any deviations or NCR’s.
- Inspects, tests and reviews statistical process data to ensure production quality is being achieved.
- Trains and supports manufacturing personnel in quality systems to maximize product quality.
- Conducts ongoing audits within the facility to ensure federal and company quality standards are being complied with.
- Initiates problem solving activities relating to quality parameter issues.
- Supports the continuous training, record keeping, and maintenance of the quality practices within the Plant.
- Acts as point-of-contact, and through professional judgment in evaluation, suggests resolution to quality concerns, in the absence of the Quality Manager.
- Aids in the implementation of quality systems to achieve ISO 22000 certification.
- Ensure all safety and work procedures are followed while conducting audits.
- Comfortable in the efficient use of PPE.
Other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE & EXPERTISE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science plus 1-2 years of prior quality technician experience, preferably in a food manufacturing environment.
- Strong mathematical ability required in order to perform quality-related calculations and statistical analysis.
- Detail oriented, goal oriented and ability to complete tasks under deadline pressure.\
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, demonstrated ability to influence.
- Strong work ethic, detail to attention and teamwork attitude.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
SodaStream USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity