Director of IT
Position is based in White Plains, NY
The Director-Information Technology (IT) coordinates and delivers both technology and business applications, which support ongoing business needs around consistent, successful use of enterprise applications by end users including successful project implementation skills. The Director-IT will strategize about the best approach to meet identified needs to realize the enterprise vision and philosophy for the best use of technology while delivering favorable ROI through measured results. The Director-IT will need to build effective relationships within and across business unit functions through strategic collaboration and influence to ensure impactful IT services and support to the US team.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
· The core responsibility of the Director-IT is to manage (and work on) various projects and programs that will provide the proper infrastructure to enable the US team in delivering its short-term and long-terms objectives.
· Identifies, implements and manages IT projects or programs to enhance and sustain US operations in all areas of the organization (Sales, Customer Service, Finance, Operations, HR etc.) while aligning with the overall global IT strategy.
· Manage the resources within the IT department in the US in liaison with the HR and Global IT department while motivating the US IT team to perform at an optimum level.
· Prepare and execute annual business plan and budget for the IT department in US, by coordinating with departmental leaders and the other team members of the IT department.
· Set annual targets related to the IT operations and monitor the overall performance of the entire department.
· Communicate with the internal clients and the Global IT team service level agreements and ensure that they are met to the satisfaction of the end user(s).
· Manage and monitor the IT Support services for PC and Systems, with global assistance and guidelines including the monitoring of network security according to global guidelines.
· Implement global IT policies in US.
· Closely monitor innovative technologies to ensure that SodaStream USA is operating with Best-in- Class programs to achieve its tactical and strategic goals.
In addition to the necessary skills and experience to perform the responsibilities outlined above, there are several traits that the successful candidate will possess.
· Bachelor’s degree in related field 10 years of professional experience required including Global IT experience. Must have experience in leading business processes, specifically in Oracle (or a similar ERP) including computer technology, Business intelligence solutions, and PL/SQL.
· Demonstrated project management skills required, along with the proven ability to work effectively across all business functions and job levels with a strong adherence for meeting deadlines.
· Skill in working on multiple tasks and projects concurrently and in ensuring coordination and integration among related efforts requiring attention to detail in planning and scheduling.
Strong understanding of business applications including (but not limited to); Oracle ERP solutions,