Field Sales Merchandising Representative NY/CT
Responsible for providing merchandising and field support in a specific geographic territory. Provides support in the areas on training, demonstrating, merchandising, and sales.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain relationships with our top retail accounts through POS placement and store merchandising.
- Regular travel to all store locations in territory to complete 25-35 store visits a week.
- Responsible for training new store personnel on our existing products, as well as educating the personnel on our product and brand.
- Performs merchandising duties to ensure product is appropriately reflected in our retail locations, is displayed neatly, and stocked correctly according to the planogram.
- Conducts meetings and demonstrates for store managers and associates to educate them on the company’s protocols and programs (example: cylinder exchange program)
- Achieve expectations and goals while working independently.
- Assist with any potential recall of products or collection of expired product at retailers as required.
- Participates in trade show events or promotional events by conducting demonstrations and trainings, and helping set up and break down event.
- Responsible to execute 10 demo events a quarter.
- Increase territory sales by 20% annually.
- Identifies new business opportunities, and nurture existing business to exceed sales goals.
- Provide daily recap reports through our CRM System, Pepperi. .
EXPERIENCE & EXPERTISE REQUIREMENTS:
- College degree required
- Merchandising and sales experience in retail environment preferred.
- Understanding of establishing professional relationships.
- Merchandising expertise with an eye for detail.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent organization and time management skills, and ability to work independently/be flexible.
- Personable, dynamic personality, positive attitude that can effectively promote our product.
- A drive and desire to sell and achieve results.
- A disciplined and strong work ethic.
- Requires a valid driver’s license, clean driving record, and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
SodaStream USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity