Key Account Manager
The Key Account Manager is responsible for all aspects of product sales in a given region trough key trade and distribution channels. This includes maintaining existing relationships with clients, distributors and stores in the area, as well as seeking out new opportunities for additional sales.
Duties of Key Account Manager include:
- Organize sales visits and negotiate contracts and packages.
- Forecasting annual, quarterly and monthly sales goals
- Developing specific plans to ensure growth both long and short-term
- Coordinate client relationship opportunities such as project proposals, budgeting, service contracts and work orders.
- Collaborating with senior executives to establish and execute a sales goal for the region.
- Inform work status and progress and clients issues to senior executives for suitable action and meet deadlines.
- Resolve issues and ensure highest level of quality service by coordinating with center staff and management.
- Offer monthly forecast reports determining revenue vs. goal forecasts and inform management on new regional developments.
- Contributes information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts.
- Sell target accounts, identify prospects and create new ideas to generate revenue and new opportunities
- 3+ years of proven sales experience with FMCG/Food&Beverages.
- Academic degree/ diploma in Economics or related field is a must.
- In depth understanding of sales and marketing principles
- Excellent knowledge of sales analysis and metrics
- Hands-on experience with CRM tools.
- Ability to analyse numbers and read evolving events.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment.
- Independence, maturity, confidence and perseverance.