Brand Communication Manger
Sodastream is looking for a superstar Digital Brand Communications Manager.
This position plays a key role in the development of the sodastream brand. The Digital Brand Communications Manager will drive and lead the global brand calendar and initiatives through all functions, internally and externally.
· Develop and drive communication plans to deliver on brand and business KPI’s
· Manage the implementation, launch and ongoing activation of all global brand projects in line with Brand messaging
· Manage suppliers and stakeholders (production, digital, social and creative)
· Manage marketing working budgets efficiently.
· Be the project lead, coordinate and brief all internal functions to deliver according to brand guidelines (PR, Whole Sale/Trade Marketing, and Product Marketing) and follow up throughout the entire process.
· Ensure global guidelines are upheld during all execution of the brand activation.
· Manage regular analysis of performance of key campaigns/data.
· Consumer focused brand builder and implementation and solution-driven personality
· Guide, mentor and implement new digital platforms and methodologies
Strong project management skills, written communication skills, interpersonal skills, digital platforms knowledge, organizational skills, social media skills, time-management skills, creativity, analytical skills
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications
· Minimum 3-4 years of Marketing, communication and digital experience
· Experience in brand marketing (Proven experience in global and or CPG brand management, advantage)
· Excellent English. (Native speakers, advantage)
· Passion for ideas, digital and creative
· Bachelor degree in Marketing or similar experience