Lead assembly operator
SodaStream is the manufacturer of Sparkling Water Makers that changes tap water into fresh sparkling water in a few seconds. This Sparkling Water Maker allows people to take initiative and to brew original sparkling beverages with surprising light or intense bubbles in a sustainable way. In fact, this device counteracts the consumption of plastic bottles. That's SodaStream.
To strengthen our dynamic team in the Netherlands, we are looking for employees who match our products. Sparkling of energy, original and bold. Active participants (to our projects) who make the difference and think out of the box. Those who choose change, dare to take calculated risks and always get the best out of themselves.
Interested and want to know more about sodastream? Take a look at our website www.sodastream.nl
The position of lead assembly operator is mainly aimed at coordinating on the allocated work location the planned production on the assembly department, taking into account the internal and external requirements among which are safety, quality and production standards.
Tasks of the lead assembly operator are:
- Participates in the direct production process at the assembly lines.
- Verifies that administration is correctly executed.
- Is responsible to identify and communicate production issues to the (assistant) team lead assembly.
- Organizes the workflow at the allocated work area.
- Assists in maintaining the production standards (output) in allocated work area.
- Reports all defects of equipment to the (assistant) team lead assembly.
- Is responsible for on the job training and instruction of (new) employees in the allocated work area.
- Supports the team lead assembly in creating a safe working space for all employees, in accordance with company policy and regulations.
- Executes and reports deviations regarding quality related measures, developed by the quality department. Reports issues directly to the (assistant) team lead assembly.
- Ensure cleanliness in the allocated assembly area.
- MBO-3 level is required, preferably in the field of technique or operations.
- Good level of English language is required.
- A minimum of 1 year working experience in a similar international environment is required.
- EPT diploma is required.
- Experience in working with MS Office is required.
What Sodastream has to offer?
Sodastream is a growing company and there are plenty of opportunities to grow with us. We offer you a fun, versatile and vibrant work environment in which you can adequately challenge and develop yourself. In addition, you will work in a fresh and open team, with lots of freedom and responsibilities in your work.