eCommerce Marketing Coordinator
Water Made Exciting!
At SodaStream, we are growing fast and looking for problem-solvers and thought leaders that are ready to grow with us. If you have the energy and determination, then we'll provide the tools you need for success. We have fantastic benefits and a variety of perks that create an outstanding work environment for all our employees.
Responsible for coordinating e-commerce activities to drive awareness, engagement, and revenue across online markets. You will help lead the day-to-day execution of the e-commerce business and online sales strategy aligned to the broader brand and marketing strategies and objectives of the company globally.
- Manage ongoing reporting of assortment, sales, marketing performance and KPI targets
- Work with Sales & Marketing to maintain assortment, content and creative assets across eCommerce vendor portals.
- Collaborate cross functionally with eCommerce operations and customer support teams to ensure a great end to end consumer experience
- Partner with marketing platforms & marketing agencies to bring our brand to life in eCommerce landscape
- Coordinate online marketing assets including acquiring images, copy & sharing creative globally.
- Conduct daily, weekly, and monthly checks on our DTC and partner platforms for any policy violations or account health warnings and optimizations.
- Identify actionable insights by interpreting analytics data across various platforms
- Support the Marketing team in developing and maintaining new and existing marketing channels.
- Support Brand Marketing efforts online in collaboration with relevant teams to effectively move consumers through the funnel.
- Conduct competitor research and leverage data from industry standards and best practices to identify any enhancement opportunities.
- Collaborate with marketing and HQ to build strategies to drive traffic, conversion, retention and revenue
- 1-2 years of eCommerce experience either through client exposure or agency
- Must have strong verbal & written communication skills, time management skills and strong attention to detail.
- Self-starter and proactive, creative thinker with problem-solving skills
- Experience using digital analytics tools like google analytics, data studio, segment, and powerbi
- Experience with eCommerce sales channels including Shopify, Walmart and Amazon considered an asset
- Experience with ESP,CRM email marketing platforms such as Klaviyo , Bronto or Optimove is a bonus
- Experience using Excel functions such as Pivot Tables, VLOOKUPS,