Sodastream Italy distributes home carbonation systems and associated products within the Italian market. The business is expected to grow rapidly over the coming years and is building an experienced and dedicated finance team to support the disruptive growth.
The financial accountant will take responsibility for the day to day financial accounting activities and financial reporting.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for financial accounting and reporting including:
- Ensuring accuracy and completeness of all financial ledgers for both local and US Gaap
- Responsible for accruals and prepayments
- Weekly, monthly, and quarterly financial reporting ensuring all deadlines are met
- VAT returns , Intrastat and all other reporting requirements
- Control of purchase ledger and accounts receivable including credit control
- Fiscal reporting and compliance
- Assist in the continual improvement and development of procedures to ensure efficient and effective management of the business
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
- Qualified accountant (CPA an advantage) minimum 3 years’ experience and excellent track record
- Skilled in developing / enhancing systems and procedures
- Experience with Navision an advantage
- Italian Gaap (US Gaap & Sox compliance preferred)
- Experience in Multi-national companies
- Highly analytical, strong attention to detail
- Ability to plan and meet deadlines
- Cstomer focused, strong team player
- Fluent English.