SodaStream is looking for an Account Manager to join its e-Commerce team with the goal of improving results, increasing revenue and helping to grow the fastest growing business within the company. The e-Commerce unit provides digital support to various global markets, helping to shape and execute the company’s global e-commerce vision.
What will you do?
You’ll be the focal point for our markets in the goal to provide excellent service while helping them to grow and succeed.
- Push the market’s needs in the direct to consumer unit, HQ and provide clear communication as to: deadlines, plans, roadblocks etc. both internally and in front of the markets
- Work closely with the direct to consumer product, operations and marketing teams to execute market campaigns and projects, making sure they are aligned with business objectives.
- Understand the market’s strategic objectives and KPIs to be able to intelligently identify opportunities and execute projects fulfilling them
- Manage the preparation and presentation of performance reports and market insights to partners to further support growth opportunities and recommendations.
What makes you perfect for the job?
- 3+ years of previous experience as a digital account manager or supervisor/ client success working with global customers - MUST
- Experience leading projects from inception to completion – MUST
- E-commerce background and/or experience working in a global company – HUGE advantage
- Strong project management skills – able to create a project scheme, execute it and manage it with on time delivery
- Excellent verbal and written skills with strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights
- Be extremely organized with ability to juggle multiple project deadlines effectively and prioritize tasks
- Strong MS office skills (including Excel skills)
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant filed
Native speaker level of English- verbal and written
So if you’re a great communicator with a can-do attitude, you have a Passion for technology, comfortable in a fast-paced environment and you know how to take on a consultative approach to business challenges- you might just be the missing bubble of the puzzle.