IT Support Officer
At SodaStream we are revolutionizing the beverage industry, empowering people to enjoy making sparkling drinks at home while saving the world from plastic waste. SodaStream was acquired by PepsiCo in 2018 with the aim of leveraging both brands and offering more consumers around the world a healthier as well as environmental friendly alternative for sparkling water and drinks. From the Netherlands Logistics Centre in Tilburg (NLC), we are refilling and distributing gas cylinders and packaging and distributing SodaStream products according to forecasts in the European markets.
SodaStream has a multicultural, diverse, inclusive, bubbly and super creative working environment full of great vibes where we encourage personal growth. In SodaStream every bubble counts and every employee has the opportunity to sparkle, excel and make a real impact on the business.
Are you a hands-on IT professional with a passion for solving technical challenges and a desire to be part of a dynamic and growing team? SodaStream International is seeking an IT Support Officer - Hands-On Specialist to join our team in the Netherlands and Germany. This is a unique opportunity for a proactive and technically proficient individual to make a substantial impact in a rapidly evolving environment.
Young professionals/Juniors with a high interest in learning about IT are welcomed to apply!
The IT department is aimed at creating a competitive advantage for SodaStream based on implementation and maintenance of information technologies by supplying professional, efficient and timely IT services to our customers around the world.
What will your role be?
The position of the IT Support Officer is mainly aimed to improve the plant end user IT systems & end user support. You will not only leverage your existing IT expertise but also be a key contributor to our new and expanding team.
You will be responsible for:
· Leading hands-on solutions in various IT areas, including installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, and printers
· Taking ownership of monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks to ensure peak performance
· Responding promptly and effectively to service incidents and requests from employees, delivering practical solutions
· Providing comprehensive technical support across the organization, addressing a wide range of IT-related issues and inquiries
· Playing an integral role in testing and evaluating new technology, identifying opportunities for optimization
· Collaborating closely with our growing team to support Help-Desk solutions for our sales units in the European markets
· Actively participating in IT projects and ongoing activities to drive successful outcomes
· Working collaboratively with our Global HQ to align IT initiatives and support
· Offering training and guidance to employees on IT best practices and troubleshooting
· Documenting and creating procedures and manuals, promoting knowledge sharing and standardization
· Dutch employment contract
· Competitive salary, depending on education and experience
· Company bonus scheme
· 25 vacation days (and possibility to buy 10 days more/based on a 40h working week)
· Pension scheme
· Travel allowance (fully covered up to 30 km home-work distance)
· Other fringe benefits such as: a free SodaStream device and free of charge exchange of CO2 cylinders and discount for SodaStream products
· SodaStream celebrations & events: Summer & Christmas parties, Easter presents, King’s Day activities, etc.
· A warm, family-like and international working environment with colleagues from 30 different countries based in our facility in Tilburg
Do you already see yourself as part of our IT team? Are you environmentally aware and want to join an organization with a vision & mission? Then we are looking for you! Our growth and success are driven by passionate and dedicated individuals!
*For more details, get in contact with Jasmijn van Rutten via +31614835609 or via email: Recruitment.NLC@sodastream.com
Interested and want to know more about SodaStream? Take a look at our website www.sodastream.nl
What you will bring in:
· Minimum of an /Bachelor level qualification or equivalent experience in the field of IT
· 2-3 years of proven working experience as an IT Support Officer or in a similar IT environment.
· Proficiency in Windows OS, Windows Server, Office 365, and Azure
· Experience with remote desktop applications and helpdesk software is a plus
· Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate technical information to non-technical users
· Excellent command of the English language is required. Proficiency in Dutch and German is highly desirable
Please be aware this role will be on-site in Tilburg, NL. We are looking for applicants who are able to come to the office on a daily basis and have a Dutch work permit / passport.