Senior Talent acquisition specialist
Do you want to work for a fast growing, sparkling company? Keep on reading!
We are looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our growing HR team to a total of 6 members. You will be responsible to create the best candidate experience to the next generation of Streamers and acting as partner to hiring managers. From profiling the required talent and skills, through developing quality-sourcing channels, forming an effective and fun hiring process to assessing the next generation of Streamers.
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist you will support recruitment of the production facility and it’s staff of SodaStreams Netherlands Logistics Center (NLC). NLC tripled in size in the past three years, with currently +/- 600 employees. And we continue to grow!
You will also focus on local employment branding for NLC.
The Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist:
- Leads end-to-end recruitment life cycle while ensuring an outstanding candidate experience. The process includes: sourcing, phone interview, HR interview, reference and offer management.
- Develops sourcing solutions to attract the best talents.
- Works closely with hiring managers to profiling the required talent and align priorities.
- Evaluates candidates’ professional and personal fit to SodaStream’s culture.
- Support with recruitment admin tasks such as budget management, recruitment system administration and tracking.
- Is actively involved to take recruitment of SodaStream to the next level.
- Responsible for employer branding in NLC, centralized around the 6 What Counts Factors that express the core values of working at SodaStream.
- Coordinates with colleagues in headquarters at the Recruitment department.
- Is actively involved in improving the onboarding experience together with other team members.
- HBO level is required, preferably in the field of human resources / recruitment.
- A minimum of 6 years working experience in recruitment, including experience in a similar international production environment is required.
- Proven sourcing skills
- Experience with employer branding and social media
- Experience conducting in-depth behavioral interviews
- Results oriented with a competitive drive for success
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to com
- Self-starter, independent, results oriented and attentive to details
- Excellent level of English and Dutch language is required
- Available 32 - 40 hours a week
At SodaStream, we are on a mission with a purpose: saving the environment by reducing single-use plastic waste. Every SodaStream bottle replaces thousands of single-use plastic bottles.