Global Procurement Director
SodaStream is looking for an experienced Global Procurement Director to manage all procurement efforts and initiatives for the company. The role is located in SodaStream's HQ in Israel, with occasional travel to vendors in Europe, US, Far East and other. This position reports directly to the CFO.
- Manage a total spend of approximately $500M per year
- · Oversee the entire spend of the company including raw materials, packaging, equipment, logistics, real estate, and more)
- Identify and develop new and innovative sources of supply and production
- Ongoing development of organizational procurement strategy and systems and improve best-practice based processes (e.g., leadership of high-value/strategic sourcing efforts)
- Cross-functional teaming across other business functions and initiatives such as Engineering, Operations, Plant leadership, QA, Legal, finance and more
- Examine, evaluate, challenge and investigate existing contracts with vendors
What are we looking for?
· Proven Experience in work in matrix structure in industrial/production context
· Proven experience in services/indirect procurement (10+ years)
· Team player at executive levels to collaborate with business units and functional partners.
· Deep understanding of information and procurement systems
· In-depth knowledge of sourcing and procurement processes, systems and best practices
· Analytical mindset, but also creativity to seek, encourage and find non-traditional and out of the box approaches
· Ability to work in a super dynamic, high paced environment
· An Influencer, decision-maker and data oriented person
· English – fluent (verbal and written communication)