Do you want to work for a fast growing, sparkling company? Keep on reading
Sodastream is looking for an ambitious, highly driven and result-oriented Manager Planning, who will organize and manage the planning of our production location in The Netherlands as well as additional projects in the Netherlands Logistics Center (NLC). In this position you are a linking pin between our local production location, European internal clients and relevant stakeholders in our headquarters.
Your experience, broad perspective and excellent collaboration and management skills will enable you to be highly contributing to a strong and winning team. In addition, your expertise will help to get the planning team to the next level!
- Leads and manages the planning team with a big focus on development of the team and the team members. This fun and growing team currently has five team members.
- Is responsible for organizing and planning all production activities in The Netherlands. Our production consists of two main departments, the assembly department and our filling station operations, with a focus on improving productivity, planning and administration.
- With our production activities in NLC we support SodaStream in whole Europe. Offering a high level of service to our internal stakeholders in Europe as a main focus area of the position.
- In this position you are directly in contact with your counterparts on planning located in our headquarters in Israel. Building a strong collaboration is a main focus area.
- In this position you will be part of our local Operational Management Team (OMT).
- Is responsible for communicating all adjustments of the production plan to the relevant stakeholders in production.
- Proposes and implements measures (KPI) to optimize processes.
- Creates reports for management, among which are production reports.
- Is mutually responsible for cooperation with the logistics department in order to ensure timely shipment of goods.
- Supports procurement activities i.e. in terms of order entries and communication with suppliers.
- Is responsible for planning reports and communication to the relevant stakeholders.
- Is responsible for particular projects including the management of the project teams.
- Raises a request when recognizable bottlenecks on the production occur.
- Actively proposes measures to optimize processes and leads or supports the implementation of these measures in collaboration with the relevant stakeholders.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree (HBO) level is required, preferably in the field of supply chain or operations.
- A minimum of 3 years working experience in a similar position in an international environment is required.
- Experience in working with MS Office is required - advanced level of Excel, Word and Outlook is a must.
- Experience with Oracle is an advantage.
- Experience with leadership, production planning and control is required.
- Experience with industrial hygiene food production is desirable.
- Excellent level of English language is required, experience in Dutch language is preferred.
At SodaStream, we are on a mission with a purpose: saving the environment by reducing single-use plastic waste. Every SodaStream bottle replaces thousands of single-use plastic bottles.
SodaStream enables consumers to easily transform ordinary tap water into sparkling water and flavoured sparkling water in seconds. By making ordinary water fun and exciting to drink, SodaStream helps consumers drink more water. SodaStream offers a highly differentiated and innovative solution to consumers of bottled and canned carbonated soft drinks.
What SodaStream has to offer?
SodaStream is a growing company and there are plenty of opportunities to grow with us. We offer you a fun, versatile and vibrant work environment in which you can adequately challenge and develop yourself. In addition, you will work in a fresh and open team, with lots of freedom and responsibilities in your work.
Are you interested and do you want to know more about SodaStream? Take a look at our website www.sodastream.nl