IT Support Manager - part time
Sodastream hires for a new and exciting role of IT Support Manager in the UK based team (Ampthill, Bedfordshire).
This is the part-time office position (3 days per week).
We are looking to hire a skilled IT Support Manager to assist us with all IT related technical support issues. In this role you will work with the team to determine the nature of the problem, diagnose hardware or software issues, provide effective assistance, and manage IT projects. You will also be required to install new software applications and train the team on proper application use.
You should have in-depth knowledge of business software and hardware systems, excellent troubleshooting skills, and high-level interpersonal skills.
- Installing and configuring computer systems.
- Responding to IT support requests.
- Diagnosing and repairing software, networking, or hardware issues.
- Providing technical support on-site or via remote-access systems.
- Offering IT solutions to help grow our business.
- Provide training and guidance in addition to troubleshooting.
- Lead and coordinate UK IT projects and ongoing activities, working in parallel with Global HQ.
- Analyse, design, configure, test, and implement IT systems (including ERP), to meet business needs with minimal customisation.
- Provide timely, consistent and comprehensive application support to assigned ERP business areas and other applications, including troubleshooting user issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science.
- Minimum 2+ years' experience of relevant working experience
- Proven relevant work experience including PL/SQL hands on experience
- Knowledge of computer hardware and networking systems.
- A self-driven person with strong drive and motivation. Must be an innovative thinker and problem solver.
- Experience with detailed functional requirements, process flow diagrams, and business cases, including gap analysis.
- Implementation experience with variety of IT applications such as BI, E-Commerce, WMS,
- Experience with Oracle E-Business Suite and Oracle-NetSuite will be considered as advantage, as well as knowledge and experience of EDI and integration projects.