eCommerce Manager (Marketing)
We are looking for a high energy, entrepreneurial, number-loving, results-oriented, individual to run our eCommerce portfolio. This role will be integral to helping our brand further accelerate our growth in Canada. You will be responsible for managing the eCommerce portfolio, ensuring growth, profitability, achievement of KPIs, content development and a great user experience. You should be a master at A/B testing, profitably increasing conversion rates, using data to generate actionable insights to drive sales & growing customer lifetime value. You should be comfortable in a startup environment and feel energized when you help us exceed expectations.
- Develop detailed forecasts, assortment, pricing and promo plans to achieve sales and margin targets
- P&L owner for SodaStream.ca; develop, adapt and track all lines of the P&L and recommend changes, as needed, to optimize topline & bottom-line
- Define and drive continuous improvements to metrics/KPIs that inform the success of product and customer adoption
- Hitting KPIs profitably: conversion rate, CPM, CAC, repurchase rate, customer satisfaction
- Listing accuracy & metrics – our site & etailers. Maintaining all site content (copy, images,campaign pages, pricing) by working with partners and teams to ensure accuracy, prompt listingof all new products, promotions and content that will help educate consumers
- Identify process improvements and exploit opportunities to grow online sales; turn customer queries into on-site optimization
- Web Merchandising: oversee presentation of products in an accurate and compelling way to our target market, working with agencies and developers to set up multiple SKUs and manages product listings
- SEM, SEO Strategy: knowing how content drives sales conversion and working with agencies and global support to produce relevant content that drives action
- Google and Social Media Analytics: Understanding of tag management, interpreting analytics,knowing which metrics to track, and working with team to improve metrics
- Work with Sales & etailers to optimize their assortment, pricing, conversion, media, search, creative assets, etc.
- Lead performance marketing planning with agency and HQ support for sodastream.ca & amazon.ca
- CRM lead: Build up our customer database, lead email marketing campaigns, track & optimize
- Apply optimization tools across all areas of the eCommerce business, including A/B Testing, assortment, price, promo and bundle options and more.
Team lead for eCommerce:
- Partner closely with operations, customer service, sales, IT, development and global marketing to ensure daily operations and strategic projects
- The champion for eComm within the market and the advocate for Canada within the global team for SST.ca
Water Made Exciting!
At SodaStream, we are growing fast and looking for problem-solvers and thought leaders that are ready to grow with us. If you have the energy and determination, then we'll provide the tools you need for success. We have fantastic benefits and a variety of perks that create an outstanding work environment for all our employees.
- Extended medical and health coverage that includes medical, dental and vision.
- Basic life insurance, disability and wellness programs.
- RRSP with Employer match.
- Paid holidays and paid time off.
- 3+ years in a similar role managing a significant e-Commerce website
- Experienced in Canadian eCommerce, with 5+ years of local experience
- Passionate for e-commerce and consumer experience
- Highly organized, data driven, understands commercial, ability to deal well with peaks and to manage multiple relationships locally and globally, ability to understand technical topics, high level
- Deep understanding of the Canadian eTailer landscape
- Comfortable leading a network of agencies, internal & external stakeholders.
- Experienced with a range of online sales platforms
- Reverse logistics and/or small appliance experiences are a plus