SodaStream is revolutionizing the beverage industry! Trendy sparkling water makers from noble to colorful, over 30 different drinks, which can be mixed with our syrups, need your support.
SodaStream is completely unconventional - with its products and its marketing: environmentally friendly, sustainable, innovative, rebellious and with lifestyle - in every respect something special!
To strengthen our team in Limburg / Lahn, we are looking for a:
Credit Controller (m/w)
We have to offer
Sodastream GmbH located in Frankfurt and Limburg is a medium-size company with approximately 220 employees. We support you with a structured onboarding process. You can expect a performance- and success-oriented salary with attractive social benefits, we support you in making provisions for your future, we provide working time for your health and we like to party.
• Responsible for managing key account sales ledgers
• All relevant client communications
• Effective and timely management of disputes and queries
• Pro-active cash collection
• Ensuring compliance with all local and group controls including overdue and credit limits
• Train and support other members of the team
• Assist in the development and monitoring of KPI’s
• Key point of contact for internal and external stakeholders
• Assist in the implementation of new ERP system and continual improvement processes
• Complete monthly debt reviews and cashflow forecasting
• Experience with DCW and / or Net Suite an advantage
• At least 3 years of experience of Accounts Receivables
• High level of initiative, commitment, ability to work under pressure, organisational skills and flexibility as well as team spirit
• Ability to work independently and reliably on complex tasks or extensive projects and to control work processes independently
• Clear goal- and solution-oriented action, methodical and structured way of working as well as good communication skills
• Confident appearance, empathy towards employees, colleagues and vendors
• Good or friendly manners & service orientation
• Fluent in German and English