Supervisor production administration
SodaStream is the manufacturer of Sparkling Water Makers that changes tap water into fresh sparkling water in a few seconds. This Sparkling Water Maker allows people to create their own original sparkling beverages with surprisingly light or intense bubbles in a sustainable way. In fact, this device counteracts the consumption of single-use plastic bottles. That's SodaStream.
To strengthen our dynamic and growing team in the Netherlands, we are looking for employees with similar characteristics as our unique products. Sparkling of energy, original and bold. Active participants (to our projects) who make the difference and think out of the box. Someone who chooses change, who dares to take calculated risks and who will always get the best out of themselves.
Are you interested and do you want to know more about SodaStream? Take a look at our website www.sodastream.nl
As supervisor production administrator you monitor the administration of the assembly and filling station operations and reporting. You will motivate the team and lead or help with various projects. As the supervisor of the team you will energize your team members, embrace challenges and constantly think about ways to optimize our way of working.
Our supervisor production administration:
- Is responsible for organizing and supervising the administration activities related to the filling and assembly departments, with a focus on improving data accuracy, timeliness and providing business intelligence.
- Monitors KPI’s and communicates them to the relevant stakeholders, and supports with deep analysis where needed.
- Proposes and implements measures to optimize processes.
- Creates reports for management, among which are production reports and time sheets.
- Is in charge of execution of any quality related measures, developed by the quality department. Reports issues to the quality department and/or management.
- Reports deviations from quality standards immediately to the quality department and/or management.
- Develops or updates procedures and work instructions to cover the common business processes.
- Independently implements process changes in collaboration with the responsible stakeholders (both internal and external). Ensures that all responsible departments and all necessary stakeholders are informed.
- Supports subordinate employees with their responsibility regarding employee management.
- Is responsible for correct handling of HR processes for subordinate employees. This includes HR processes regarding absenteeism, vacation, performance management, training and development, etc. When needed, support is offered by the HR manager Benelux and/or management.
- HBO level is required, preferably in the field of supply chain or logistics.
- A minimum of 3 years working experience in a similar international environment is required.
- Experience with leadership, production planning and control is required.
- Experience in working with MS Office is required.
- Experience with industrial hygiene food production is desirable.
- Excellent level of English language is required. Experience in Dutch language is an advantage.
- Willing to travel to other countries as required.
- Is contact for authorities after normal working hours when required.
What SodaStream has to offer?
SodaStream is a growing company and there are plenty of opportunities to grow with us. We offer you a fun, versatile and vibrant work environment in which you can adequately challenge and develop yourself. In addition, you will work in a fresh and open team, with lots of freedom and responsibilities in your work.