SodaStream provides a revolutionary and disruptive solution to the carbonated drinks category. We manufacture, market and distribute home beverage carbonation systems, which enable consumers to easily transform ordinary tap water instantly into carbonated soft drinks and sparkling water. Soda makers offer a highly differentiated and innovative solution to consumers of bottled and canned carbonated soft drinks and sparkling water. Our products are environmentally friendly, cost effective, promote health and wellness, and are customizable and fun to use.
In addition, our products offer convenience by eliminating the need to carry bottles home from the supermarket, to store bottles at home or to regularly dispose of empty bottles. A full company and product overview you can find on our website www.sodastream.com to which we refer.
The position of Electrician is mainly aimed at performing electrical and sometimes also mechanical repairs and maintenance on all (production) equipment and buildings of the SodaStream location in Rijen.
• Is responsible for repair and maintenance on (production) equipment and buildings from an electrical point of view.
• Ensures that all equipment and buildings are in line with (safety) regulations, applicable law and company rulings.
• Update electrical diagrams of all the (production) machines.
• Monitor the electrical components/spare parts in stock.
• Supports the engineer from an electrical point of view regarding repair and maintenance. Detects and reports electrical discrepancies.
• Performs preventive maintenance in line with the maintenance plan.
• Uses his expertise to assist operating personnel to create best practices.
• Proposes measures to optimize processes.
• Performs business management duties such as maintaining records and files, preparing reports and ordering supplies and equipment.
• MBO-4 level education, preferably in the field of electrical engineering.
• A minimum of 3 years working experience in a similar position.
• Experience in an international environment is required.
• Experience with industrial hygiene food production is desirable.
• Experience with maintenance software is an advantage.
• Experience in working with MS Office is required.
• Excellent level of English and Dutch language is required.
• Forklift/EPT certificate is an advantage.
Personal character: Has good analytical and problem solving skills. Shows initiative and is a team player.