Assistant Global Reporting Manager
Sodastream is looking for an Assistant Global Reporting Manager to contribute to keep the accounting and financial reporting of the company up to standard and ensure accurate financial reporting in accordance to USGAAP and the company’s accounting policies. This position reports to the Global Reporting Manager.
- Assist in the preparation of consolidated financial reports and statements (balance sheet, P&L, cash flow etc.), monthly, quarterly and annually for presentation to the Company's management.
- Assist in preparing the monthly, quarterly and annual results and reporting package to the parent company (PepsiCo)
- Accounting and Reporting: Maintain accounting procedures and systems necessary to ensure that: (i) accounting transactions are recorded in compliance with USGAAP and the Company’s accounting policies, and (ii) reporting of financial performance is accurate and completed timely. Proactively monitor, interpret and disseminate, as required, all relevant and appropriate accounting issues.
- Ability to compile, analyze and monitor the activities and results of the company and its subsidiaries.
- Working with the Company's external auditors/advisors on audit and accounting matters.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- BIG4 alumnus
- Experience in preparing financial statements and consolidated reports according to USGAAP
- English at a mother tongue level
- Knowledge and ability in analysis of financial statements and an economic and business understanding
- Excel is at a high level
- High level of Office Suite
- Working in a dynamic, challenging, and exciting environment. Out of the box thinker, good human relations and willingness to work hard and as part of a team.