E-Commerce Product Manager
As Product Manager you will have a key role in supporting Sodastream’s online business strategy and execution.You will be responsible for the website’s launch in new countries, improving the customer experience and drive revenue for Sodastream’s direct channel. This position will collaborate with business partners, subject matter experts, developers and vendor partners to establish business and technical requirements and track them through the process to a successful and on-time delivery of functionality/optimizations.
A day in a life:
- Help drive the product discovery process and effectively communicates business requirements.
- Partner with senior leaders on strategy development and execution.
- Contribute to successful continuous delivery of product roadmaps, within budget and schedule, by identifying risks and developing/ recommending mitigation strategies.
- Create and analyze regular and ad hoc reporting to monitor business KPI’s and to measure the effectiveness of product enhancements.
- Build strong working relationship with global teams across the organization & key stakeholders to help facilitate awareness and support of business strategies and initiatives.
- Support and provide direction to the business stakeholders in determining the impact of new functionality to existing business processes and system functionality.
- Maintain market awareness of industry trends and competitive landscape to help identify necessary updates and new opportunities.
We’ll be happy if you come with:
- 4-5 years of E-Commerce Product Management experience
- Experience with B2C products which pride itself on great UX/UI features
- Entrepreneurial spirit and mind set, combined with both technical and business understanding.
- Thorough understanding of end-to-end E-Commerce (Demand Generation, UI/UX, Checkout Funnel, Fulfillment, Customer Service)
- Familiarity with content management and a/b testing tools
- Familiarity with web analytics tools and experience using data to make decisions
- Strong strategic, creative thinking and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels and functions of the organization