Sales Operations Specialist
SALES OPERATIONS SPECIALIST
Soda Stream is looking for Marketing, Sales or Business Analytic graduates to join our team as a Sales Operations Specialist. In this role you will provide both analytic and administrative support to our Sales team as we ramp up new business with key retail partners. In this role you will be responsible for:
- Acts as primary contact for assigned National Account Directors (NAD) to drive internal HQ projects, questions and overall support needed to manage and open accounts.
- Work with NAD to understand and implement account strategy
- Develop thorough understanding of key contacts, product portfolio, trends, metrics and SLAs.
- Communicates with buyers, replenishment teams and other retail departments as required by NAD to resolve sales related issues.
- Coordinates sample request; completes promotional forms as required and manages both advertising and promotional calendars
- Assist with preparation of NAD account meetings
- When appropriate, attend onsite meetings and account trade-shows
- Monitor quality issues and complaints from customer service
- Ad hoc reporting as requested by NAD and/or customer to support sales strategy
- Customer Portal
- Become subject matter expert on customer/retail portal
- Maintaining vendor portal requirements by retailer, pulling data and providing data as needed.
- Review information daily to ensure data (price and item description) is accurate
- Primary point of contact for customer service and Finance when resolving issues
- Price List (Oracle)
- Ensure item setup and pricing are accurate
- Escalation contact for Customer Service
- Dealer Locator
- Monthly update of information to ensure accuracy of new stores, closed stores and product offering for each store
Maintenance of Sales Tools
- Customer Account Profile
- Customer Contract Log
- Customer Price List & Product Portfolio
- Customer Portal Reference
- Customer Shipping
- Shelf logic
- Updates and maintains monthly scorecard for top sales accounts and distributes to appropriate team members.
- Reviews retailer initiated scorecards for accuracy and coordinates with internal stakeholders as necessary to improve or validate
- Works closely with Customer Service to share account information
- Project management of key sales initiatives/projects as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned
EXPERIENCE & EXPERTISE REQUIREMENTS:.
- Proven experience of management of projects.
- Must have strong verbal & written communication skills, time management skills and ability to influence without authority.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel (including pivot tables, V-look ups and macro’s) and PowerPoint required
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimal travel required (25%)