IT Project Manager
SodaStream is the manufacturer of Sparkling Water Makers that changes tap water into fresh sparkling water in a few seconds. This Sparkling Water Maker allows people to take initiative and to brew original sparkling beverages with surprising light or intense bubbles in a sustainable way. In fact, this device counteracts the consumption of plastic bottles. That's SodaStream.
To strengthen our dynamic and growing team in the Netherlands, we are looking for employees who match our products. Sparkling of energy, original and bold. Active participants (to our projects) who make the difference and think out of the box. Someone who choose change, dare to take calculated risks and always get the best out of themselves.
Interested and want to know more about SodaStream? Take a look at our website www.sodastream.nl
We are seeking an IT project manager to join the Global IT organisation for a position located in Rijen. In this role, you will lead the planning and execution of multiple IT projects and ensure their delivery to the customer satisfaction, within defined time & budget.
- Lead and coordinate IT projects and ongoing activities in which you’ll work parallel with Global HQ and EU sites;
- Analyse, design, configure, test and implement ERP and other IT systems, to meet business needs with minimal customisation;
- Write Functional Design Documents, well versed, with AIM documentation templates and standards;
- Provide timely, consistent and comprehensive application support to assigned ERP business areas and other applications, including troubleshooting user issues;
- Provide training and guidance in addition to troubleshooting, as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, finance or Business administration is required;
- A minimum 2+ years working experience in end-to-end lifecycle of ERP projects is required;
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral), with good client facing skills (communication, negotiation, presentation). Should have the ability to conduct Super user training, if needed;
- Experience in defining detailed functional requirements, process flow diagrams, and business cases, including performing gap analysis;
- PL/SQL hands on experience;
- Knowledge and experience with EDI and integration projects;
- Implementation experience with variety of IT applications: BI, E-Commerce, WMS, HR solutions, Knowledge management, MS Office;
- Excellent level of English and Dutch language is required;
- Experience with Oracle E- Business Suite and Oracle-NetSuite will be considered as an advantage.
As our IT project manager you need to be able to work on multiple tasks and projects concurrently, ensuring coordination and integration among related efforts. Therefore you are a person with attention to details in planning and scheduling. You are an innovative thinker, a problem solver and a self-driven person with strong drive and motivation.
What SodaStream has to offer?
SodaStream is a growing company and there are plenty of opportunities to grow with us. We offer you a fun, versatile and vibrant work environment in which you can adequately challenge and develop yourself. In addition, you will work in a fresh and open team, with lots of freedom and responsibilities in your work.