Global Procurement Director
SodaStream is looking for an experienced Global Procurement Director to manage procurement for a company in a hyper growth phase. The role is located in SodaStream's HQ in Kfar Saba and in Lehavim (South of Israel), with occasional travel to vendors abroad (with post Covid adjustments). This position reports directly to the COO.
- Manage a total spend of approximately $500M per year
- Oversee the entire spend of the company including raw materials, packaging, equipment, marketing, logistics, real estate, and more
- Responsibility over Capex investments to increase capacity and expansion of production sites.
- Identify and develop new and innovative sources of supply and production
- Ongoing development of organizational procurement strategy and systems and improve processes based on best practices (e.g., leadership of high-value/strategic sourcing efforts)
- Cross-functional teaming across other business functions and initiatives such as Engineering, Operations, Plant leadership, QA, Legal, finance and more
- Examine, evaluate, challenge and investigate existing vendor contracts
- Manage the procurement team (15-~20 employees) locally and globally
- Proven Experience working in a matrix structure in an industrial/production context
- Proven experience in services/indirect procurement (10+ years)
- Team player at executive levels to collaborate with business units and functional partners.
- Deep understanding of information and procurement systems
- In-depth knowledge of sourcing and procurement processes, systems and best practices
- Analytical mindset, but also creativity to seek, encourage and find non-traditional and out of the box approaches
- Ability to work in a super dynamic, high paced environment
- An Influencer, decision-maker and data oriented person
- An Influencer with proven leadership and people orientation.
- English – fluent (verbal and written communication)