National Account Director
SodaStream is searching for a National Account Director to join our growing team. In this exciting role, you will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying and nurturing leads to help build a sales pipeline in the specialty, office, grocery, drug channels. If you are Hunter who also understands the value of nurturing relationships to help grow business, please apply. You will also have the opportunity to managing chain retail accounts and manufacturing representatives.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for overall channel strategy and new business development for grocery/drug/discount/B2B channels
- Manage all sales prospects, gather key information on leads, identify opportunities that meet minimum qualifications and turn prospects into active accounts.
- Manage chain accounts within the assigned territory for the sales of SodaStream branded products in a manner consistent with the company’s strategies and culture.
- Manage follow up with accounts and completion of all company required forms, documentation, approvals and planning documents. Complete onboarding requirements such as master agreements, EDI, product assortment etc.
- Work with broker team to ensure they provide timely feedback/follow up on key customer meetings and market/competitive issues as well as to provide necessary business data (pos data, store lists, contact information) as necessary.
- Manage coop, over and above funding, rebate and any special deals within financial framework as approved by management for assigned accounts.
- Communicate changing market conditions to Sales and Marketing team. Identify new opportunities and develop with internal team a comprehensive sales plan including the preparation and update as necessary a “Key Account Plan” for all major chain accounts. Plan and propose for approval of a controlled roll-out of new products or new accounts (utilize new account roll out check list).
- Ensure that MAP pricing and adherence to published promotional programs is maintained at all times.
- Build and maintain solid relationships with Buyers, Mid Level and Senior Management at assigned accounts.
- Complete timely and accurate revenue forecasts as well as demand planning estimates and update appropriately.
- Other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE & EXPERTISE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field/equivalent experience required.
- 8-10 years of sales management experience prospecting new business and calling on retail accounts. Housewares or consumer package experience preferred. In addition, grocery/drug channel experience preferred.
- New account development and contract negotiation experience required
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ongoing travel to key accounts required. Travel may be by air, car or rail depending on location of accounts.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
SodaStream USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity