Head of Global Engineering (assembly, plastics, metal)
(Head of Global Engineering (assembly, plastics, metal)
Sodastream is looking for a one of a kind Head of Global Engineering to join the revolution in changing the world and fighting plastic waste. We offer a great working environment, opportunity to impact, influence and take part in a unique and highly innovative technological environment and infrastructure.
The Head of Global Engineering will be responsible for Strategic and tactical aspects for implementing engineering vision, strategy and operational goals to exceed customer expectations for product development, new products introduction, quality, cost and delivery, maximizing efficiency, managing cross functional teams and global projects across the business. The Head of Global Engineering will be responsible for all mechanization and automation initiatives, developments and processes in the local and international plant, acting as the bridge between R&D and operations.
This position will report directly to the Chief Operation Officer.
· Proven experience in leading an engineering division with a proven track record in strategic engineering leadership, delivering effective engineering strategies, policies, processes and systems
· Experience of operating and influencing at a strategic level
· Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering field (mechanical engineering strong advantage)
· 10+ years’ work experience in a key- Engineer position.
· Ability to add value, reduce costs and make business improvements
· Strong project leadership and manufacturing interface skills.
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
· Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities
· Commercially and financially astute with experience of managing budgets
· High level Hebrew and English proficiency (written and verbal).