Global Supply Chain and Logistics Director
As Sodastream’s Global Supply Chain Manager and Logistics Manager you will play a pivotal part in all aspects of the supply chain and logistics process. Your international experience, broad perspective and excellent collaboration skills will build, nurture and strengthen our voice as leaders in the consumer goods world and innovators and major players in the fight to change the world and fight plastic waste.
- Manage the company’s significant growth process from all SC aspects
- Lead wide logistics processes (inventory maintenance, shipment and delivery, filling and return to customer)
- Expand the SC overview to logistic centers abroad and other global units; have a comprehensive perspective on all company inventory
- Partner with the planning and sales ops teams on continuous optimization of work process and on time delivery to our clients
- Provide resourceful solutions to out of projection scenarios; crisis management and bottle neck scenarios on a global level
- Ensure Supply Chain is synchronized with Production Execution capabilities to maximum efficiencies and lowest cost of operation.
- Lead initiatives and partner with IT to ensure continuity of supply throughout the operations to achieve uninterrupted supply of quality components and assemblies.
- Manage relations with external partners; manage complex import/export agreements; have good comprehension of legal documents
- Build strategic partnerships within the company and with external parties, such as suppliers or distributors.
- Understanding of principles of accounting and finance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Supply Chain Management, or related field.
- 10+experience in a related field.
- Ability to manage logistics of all aspects of supply chain, from product development to the shipment of finished items.
- Demonstrated ability to influence senior management, teams and individuals across multiple cultures, disciplines and geographies
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to ask the right questions, help frame logical conclusions and arrive at effective solutions;
- Understanding of accounting or finance.
- Experience in SC systems, KPIs, reporting and new solutions in this area
- Must be able to comprehend legal documents.
- Strong communication skills and the desire to build lasting relationships with partners all over the world.
- High level English, other languages an advantage
- Excellent communication skills