Trade Marketing Specialist (Belgium)
Join us and leave your mark on the world!
SodaStream enables consumers to transform ordinary tap water into sparkling water at the touch of a button. We are revolutionizing the beverage industry, empowering people to enjoy making sparkling drinks at home while saving the world from billions of single use plastic bottles every year.
At SodaStream Benelux, we are growing fast and looking for problem-solvers and thought leaders that are ready to grow with us. If you have the energy and determination, then we'll provide the tools you need for success. We have fantastic benefits and a variety of perks that create an outstanding work environment for all our employees.
We are looking for a new star member for the SodaStream Benelux organization with a high energy, entrepreneurial, results-oriented and can-do attitude who wants to leave a mark of excellence on the development and execution of the trade marketing strategy for Belgium. You will take an active part in the revolution to lead a better world by representing both the business and environmental mission to external stakeholders.
· Develop trade marketing strategies aligned with the (global) brand strategy;
· Plan, create and execute trade marketing activities (e.g. tailor-made promotion campaigns, product introductions) aimed at sales growth;
· Create promotional folder plans in designated accounts together with the Sales Team;
· Coordinate the creation and delivery of (permanent) promotional POS materials aligned with the global POSM guideline;
· Plan and coordinate an effective sales demo program to boost sales in stores, at trade fairs and exhibitions, and (experiential) brand activation;
· Manage the annual co-advertising budget effectively;
· Evaluate and improve profitability of activities;
· Act as the key liaison between Sales and Marketing;
· Coordinate participation in trade fairs and exhibitions;
· Eager to hunt for new retail doors and continuously find new ways to develop new business by creative communications and approach;
· Maintain strong customer relationships for future purchases;
· Analyze, review and recommend the right product portfolio for each customer account;
· To support new product introductions by generating product requirements, reviewing product specifications and appraising product packaging;
· Act as the key liaison between (Global) Marketing Operations and Sales and Marketing.
· HBO Bachelor’s degree or higher education level, preferably in marketing & sales, communications, business economics or other related domains;
· 3+ years’ experience in a similar role to drive excellent trade marketing execution for a significant (international) company;
· Deep understanding of the Belgium retail landscape;
· A good team player with high self-management skills;
· Excellent skills of the Dutch, French and English language;
· Willing to travel on the job within the Benelux region and other countries on occasion;
· Mirror our own special DNA based on the 6 “What Counts” success factors.
We are looking for an excellent new SodaStream member who has the determination to conquer business goals with optimism and energy.
What can SodaStream offer you?
We are scaling fast and offer a global, bubbly and super creative working environment full of great vibes where we encourage personal growth. In SodaStream every bubble counts and every employee has the opportunity to sparkle, excel and make a real impact on the business.
#vacature #hiring #werkenbijsodastream #sodastream #dreamjob #marketing #trademarketing