Consumer Response Lead
Water Made Exciting!
At SodaStream, we are growing fast and looking for problem-solvers and thought leaders that are ready to grow with us. If you have the energy and determination, then we'll provide the tools you need for success. We have fantastic benefits and a variety of perks that create an outstanding work environment for all our employees.
The Consumer Response Lead is responsible for all Canadian consumer experience (Retail, and eCommerce). They will act as the Voice of the Customer in all aspects of the role, facilitating communication between fulfillment and the call centre, while supporting promotional and brand related initiatives. This position requires a candidate who is highly analytical and resourceful, who can collect data, build and present process changes, while also articulate and methodical with in all consumer interactions – representing the brand in each consumer interaction.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a consumer-centric approach, advocating for Canadians who contact our call center for support, or via Social Media engagement. They are flexible and resourceful, a creative problem-solver able to keep up with SodaStream Canada’s strong double-digit growth. At the same time, they will set up our organization for long-term success, reviewing and optimizing relevant processes.
Voice of Customer
- Act as the consumer care focal point at SodaStream Canada, interfacing closely with North American Customer Service, External Agencies, Canadian Fulfilment, Finance, and Marketing.
- Work along side agency to resolve consumer complaints on social platforms.
- Escalate social complaints to the call centre.
- Identify common issues, and resolution process – and update supporting documentation for Agency.
- Review Social Interations; escalate and resolve as necessary.
- Liaise with call centre to review performance, pending issues, and unique escalations.
- Ensure that SOPs are up to date and reviewed on a quarterly basis or as needed by the business.
- Drives accountability in terms of communication, and response lead times with the call centre.
- Distils consumer feedback regarding process failures, and reviews current process with internal stakeholder to reduce recurring issues.
- Suggest improvements on product packaging based on consumer feedback and complaints.
Tracking and Reporting
- Collect, monitor, and analyze customer service performance and delivery data.
- Identifying root cause barriers to accuracy, productivity, and quality and provide recommendations to improve efficiency and effectivity.
- Create dashboards that report service metrics and additional Consumer insights back to the organization.
- Taking part in forecasting customer service interactions and tracking the actual service trends against forecast.
- Share consumer feedback with Marketing on products, promotions, support and other topics as they arise
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree OR 2 years of relevant experience
- Direct experience in direct operations management or leading a team and managing others
- Experience in analyzing data and the ability to identify improvements in service systems.
- Previous experience with
- o eCommerce tools, including: Shopify, Netsuite, Google analytics and Bazaarvoice
- o Call center tools, including TalkDesk, Zendesk, LiveChat
- o Process mapping and MS Office tools, including Visio, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook. Strong knowledge of Excel (e.g. pivot tables, v-lookups)
- Collaborates well with multiple functions across an organization and with colleagues around the world
- Comfortable acting as local advocate for consumers who require support
- Able to learn, assess and optimize cross-functional processes
- Resourceful and creative problem-solver
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Extended medical and health coverage that includes medical, dental and vision.
- Basic life insurance, disability, and wellness programs.
- RRSP with Employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.