Do you want to work in a fast growing, sparkling company? Keep on reading!
SodaStream is the manufacturer of Sparkling Water Makers that changes tap water into fresh sparkling water in a few seconds. This Sparkling Water Maker allows people to create their own original sparkling beverages with surprisingly light or intense bubbles in a sustainable way. In fact, this device counteracts the consumption of single-use plastic bottles. That's SodaStream.
To strengthen our dynamic and growing team in the Netherlands, we are looking for employees with similar characteristics as our unique products. Sparkling of energy, original and bold. Active participants (to our projects) who make the difference and think out of the box. Someone who chooses change, who dares to take calculated risks and who will always get the best out of themselves.
Are you interested and do you want to know more about SodaStream? Take a look at our website www.sodastream.nl
Our maintenance employee will perform repairs and maintenance on all (production) equipment and buildings of the SodaStream plant in Rijen. You will mainly work on mechanical issues, but from time to time also on electrical or pneumatic issues.
We are looking for someone who understands his/her role in our organization and the responsibility that comes with it. Someone with an open mind and ideas to improve our maintenance plan. But most of all, we are looking for someone who can make things happen now!
Our maintenance employee:
- Is responsible for repair and maintenance on (production) equipment and buildings from a mechanical point of view. Ensures that all equipment and buildings are in line with (safety) regulations, applicable law and company rulings.
- Supports the engineer from an electrical and mechanical point of view regarding repair and maintenance. Detects and reports electrical discrepancies.
- Acts on malfunctions on production lines.
- Performs regularly controls on production machines.
- Performs preventive maintenance in line with the maintenance plan.
- Proposes measures to optimize processes and main installations and buildings.
- Follows all safety and quality instructions and contributes to develop and improve the safety and quality standards in SodaStream.
- MBO-4 level is required, preferably in the field of mechanics.
- A minimum of 3 years working experience in a similar environment is required.
- Experience in the field of industrial hygiene food production or experience with electrical is desirable.
- Experience in working with MS Office is required.
- Forklift/EPT diploma is an advantage.
- Excellent level of English language is required. A good level of Dutch language is an advantage.
- Is willing to work in stand-by service as required.
What SodaStream has to offer?
SodaStream is a growing company and there are plenty of opportunities to grow with us. We offer you a fun, versatile and vibrant work environment in which you can adequately challenge and develop yourself. In addition, you will work in a fresh and open team, with lots of freedom and responsibilities in your work.