Head of Consumer Insights & Analytics
The Head of Consumer Insights & Analytics will be responsible for the output of the Customer Centricity agenda within Sodastream. Helping us understand and better define our customers’ personas, behaviors and desires, addressing their needs and provide them with the right mix of products and experiences, resulting in driving growth and competitive advantage for our business.
This position will act as a research and insight Business Partner for decision makers, identify new Business needs, provide strategic business and marketing recommendations based on insights (consumers, shoppers and competitors) and enhance the program accordingly (e.g. add new modules, improve data-collection system, propose new analytical approach for better analyses).
Additionally, this role will be a senior leader within Sodastream marketing community, available to help shape the development of the Org consumer data & analytics capabilities.
Candidates will need to be experienced at identifying key business questions, developing & executing a learning plan, and turning data into insight for maximum impact, with the ability to translate insights into high ROI actionable recommendations.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Actionable insights through timely analytics will be the heart of your mission.
- Be a change agent; taking Customer Centricity thinking from strategy to a tool kit and a way of work, using up to date analysis tools and methods.
- Define, hire and scale a team that supports the mission of Marketing Science , including BI team
- Build big data analytics with the right empathy at scale capability; Drive use and understanding of the global data standards, processes, tools and methodology
- Proactively identify ways to influence decision-making, and improve business strategies and marketing programs
- Drive partnership with Product Marketing, Marketing Communications, Media, R&D, Sales Execution, Finance, Revenue teams
- Execute statistical methods, data engineering, and advanced data science modeling techniques that shows business relevant results; identify new advanced analytic tools as needed
Qualified Candidate will have:
- 8+ years’ experience in analytics and insights: CI measurement and attribution methodologies, preferably within retail, CPG, communication & media space (brand + product innovation insights), strategy-consulting experience is a strong plus.
- Knowledge of measurement methodologies to support attribution for online (ecommerce) and offline (retail stores) conversions
- Proven ability to synthesize and translate consumer research into actionable insights in order to address business challenges
- Significant experience designing and leading both qualitative and quantitative custom research studies, with expertise in techniques and methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to discuss and present complex information in an easy-to-understand manner with clear recommendations based on data
- The ability to positively partner with colleagues in all levels and functions in the organization in order to drive results; Comfortable making strong recommendations to senior leaders
- Proven track record of collaboration and being able to work with flexible direction
- Strong analytical and critical thinking abilities
Education: MS in quantitative field and / or MBA preferred
- Strong technically savvy individual, who drives to resolve issues at the root cause; Able to understand statistical solutions and execute similar activities
- A self-starter; works closely with senior management while proactively looks for solutions; Energetic and enthusiastic about the opportunity to build a new practice
- Highly analytical, motivated, decisive thought leader with solid critical thinking able to quickly connect technical and business ‘dots’
- Ability to challenge conventional thinking in a constructive way and influence key decision makers
- Strong communication/data visualization; the ability to illustrate complex data in an accessible manner to a verity of internal clients
- Ability to work quickly and well under pressure, often multitasking on a variety of projects; juggling multiple priorities, projects and deadlines
- Willingness to learn and try new approaches
- Adaptable and energized by change; Optimistic, creative, who challenges the status quo