SodaStream is the manufacturer of Sparkling Water Makers that changes tap water into fresh sparkling water in a few seconds. This Sparkling Water Maker allows people to take initiative and to brew original sparkling beverages with surprising light or intense bubbles in a sustainable way. In fact, this device counteracts the consumption of plastic bottles. That's SodaStream.
To strengthen our dynamic team in the Netherlands, we are looking for employees who match our products. Sparkling of energy, original and bold. Active participants (to our projects) who make the difference and think out of the box. Those who choose change, dare to take calculated risks and always get the best out of themselves.
Interested and want to know more about sodastream? Take a look at our website www.sodastream.nl
The position of production administrator is mainly aimed at supporting the production activities of the filling and assembly department, with a focus on internal reporting activities.
The production administrator:
- Is responsible for day to day operations and administration of production related data.
- Works closely with team leaders production on production and stock data.
- Controls stock-levels and makes corrections.
- Can cover colleagues with similar duties during vacation periods.
- Assists the supervisor production with creating reports for management.
- Is mutually responsible for cooperation with the logistics department in order to ensure timely shipment of goods.
- Recognizes and anticipates on operational risks and takes appropriate action where needed.
- Is in charge of execution of any quality related measures, developed by the quality department. Reports issues to the quality department and/or management.
- HBO level (through education or experience) is required, preferably in the field of technique or operations.
- A minimum of 2 years working experience in a similar international environment is required.
- Experience with production planning and control is required.
- Experience with industrial hygiene food production is desirable.
- Experience in working with MS Office is required.
- Excellent level of English language is required. Experience in Dutch language is preferred.