Director Integrated Marketing & Media
As the Marketing Director you will lead marketing integration across all consumer touch points with strong focus on 360 media planning, buying, measurement and optimization. You will help drive growth through collaborative partnership with internal marketing team, multiple agencies, internal cross functional teams (including Sales and Ecommerce) and corporate marketing. Overall responsibility for media planning and execution of paid Digital Media efforts to drive traffic to sodaweb.com. Responsible for creating cohesive campaigns and media plans while optimizing investments across all channels.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Act as the advocate and thought leader of marketing within the Sodastream team.
• Identify key consumer targets and ensure plans are optimized accordingly.
• Lead holistic media planning process across all channels, including digital. Manage brief development, agency presentations, senior management approvals, implementation, and analytics. Manage content creation for assets needed to supplement Global assets.
• Manage campaign performance measurement on KPIs and data-driven optimizations when in market.
• Manage agency partners and identify new agencies depending on new programs / initiatives.
• Identify test-n-learn programs so we’re always exploring new ways to drive our business and reach various consumer targets.
• Oversee management of team’s budget and ensure new processes are implemented to manage budget in agile fashion.
• Develop analytics and ensure ROI and program analytics are completed in order to help guide future brand spending and allocation.
EXPERIENCE & EXPERTISE REQUIREMENTS:
• 7-10 years of experience in the Marketing and Media space
• Must be a strategic-doer who appreciates strategy but then is very willing and able to get into the details to make things happen.
• Corporate/Client experience preferred
• Must have proven track record of career growth and broad experience in various aspects of
marketing, with significant experience in media planning and agency management.
• Strong experience building 360° marketing campaign planning that includes full funnel activation including conversion-centric digital marketing.
• Strong presentation skills – both oral and developing them using Powerpoint for various
Audiences / levels. Needs to understand and utilize the power of story-telling.
• Ability to foster trust and respect of colleagues to influence decision-making and ensure programs / recommendations include marketing input / insights
• Must know latest industry developments, trends, and shifts in the media planning and brand
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
SodaStream USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity