Financial administrative employee
SodaStream is the manufacturer of Sparkling Water Makers that changes tap water into fresh sparkling water in a few seconds. This Sparkling Water Maker allows people to take initiative and to brew original sparkling beverages with surprising light or intense bubbles in a sustainable way. In fact, this device counteracts the consumption of plastic bottles. That's SodaStream.
To strengthen our dynamic team in the Netherlands, we are looking for employees who match our products. Sparkling of energy, original and bold. Active participants (to our projects) who make the difference and think out of the box. Those who choose change, dare to take calculated risks and always get the best out of themselves.
Interested and want to know more about sodastream? Take a look at our website www.sodastream.nl
The position of financial administrative employee is an all-round financial position with a strong focus on debtors aimed at providing financial support for one or multiple markets that the Shared Service Center is assisting. This position is a real hands-on position in which you are part of a close team and must collaborate with other colleagues. If you are sparkling energy and have a proactive attitude, you will succeed with us.
Tasks of the financial administrative employee are:
- Supporting one or multiple markets regarding financial administration and administrative procedures, within the set procedures and guidelines.
- Responsible for accounts receivable.
- Responsible for accounts payable.
- Processing cash and bank bookings.
- As part of the Shared Service Center you are always willing to step in and help wherever needed.
- MBO-4 education in an administrative direction.
- A minimum of 2 years working experience in a similar position, in an international environment.
- Excellent Dutch and English language, both in word and writing.
- Experience in French and / or German language is an advantage.
- Experience with and knowledge of MS-Office applications, including Excel.
- Experience with ERP systems is desired, experience with Oracle or Jeeves is an advantage.
The right person
- Is accurate, strong in processes and proactive.
- Has a hands-on mentality, is a self-starter and a strong team player.
- You have good controlling ability that drives your results.
- You have well-developed communication skills and are culturally aware.
What Sodastream has to offer?
Sodastream is a growing company and there are plenty of opportunities to grow with us. We offer you a fun, versatile and vibrant work environment in which you can adequately challenge and develop yourself. In addition, you will work in a fresh and open team, with lots of freedom and responsibilities in your work.