The HR Generalist will maintain and enhance SodaStream’s Human Resources by assisting in the
planning, implementation, and evaluation of HR policies and practices.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Under the guidance of the HR Director, responsible for all Human Resources and office management functions.
· Ensures legal compliance by monitoring, implementing and communicating applicable human resource federal and provincial requirements. Responsible for properly communicated, updated and enforced.
· Manages the end to end recruitment process making sure that the selected candidates understand and match SodaStream’s 5 What Counts Factors and have the appropriate skills and abilities. Works within the Talent Management software updating as appropriate. Sources external vendors as needed to provide recruitment assistance within budget.
· Develops and delivers onboarding program and ensures all required training is provided.
· Helps to manage the performance management process for all employees which include on-going performance, mid-year and annual review processes. Provides support and counsel as needed to Employees and Managers. Ensures PMP system is updated according to established deadlines.
· Assists in the maintenance and management of employee benefit programs including review of invoices, entering required PO’s and enrollment information. Initiates training and education sessions to help Employee’s get the most value of their benefit offerings.
· Coordinates or conducts necessary training, team building and SodaLife activities to promote employee engagement and education. May require coordination with outside vendors, trainers, facilities etc.
· Provides required reporting and analytics in multiple areas including staffing, retention, attendance, budget etc.
· Other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE & EXPERTISE REQUIREMENTS:
· Minimum 3 years experience
· Self-motivated individual that is able to work autonomously in a very fast paced environment.
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources with three years working experience in HR related roles
· Strong attention to detail, analytical skills, well organized.
· High level of adaptability and flexibility.
· Experience with Payworks and Comeet desired but not required.
· Working knowledge of provincial Employment or Labour Standard Acts