Production Worker - Afternoon Shift
Production Warehouse Worker labor includes sorting and counting of cylinders as well as processing and preparing cylinders for production. This position may be required to rotate to various stations within the warehouse.
Monday – Friday 3:30 pm to 12 am
Should be able to to work Overtime & Weekends if needed
- Processing of return cylinders.
- Using equipment provided to degas cylinders to ensure empty.
- Remove label from existing cylinder, inspect cylinder sleeves for nicks or possible damage, validate cylinder is still within lifecycle, count and sort cylinders to prepare for filling.
- Load cylinders into appropriate containers based on findings in sorting process.
- Using motorized pallet jack, transports pallets and boxes to various stations within warehouse.
- Using heat station, place label on empty cylinder and pass through heat station. Make sure label is properly assembled and prepare cylinder for next station.
- Manually load CO2 filling line with cylinders and remove after completion of cycle.
- Erect boxes required for full cylinders to prepare for shipment.
- General understanding of warehouse functions.
- Radio Frequency Scanners and Warehouse Management experience
- Ability to lift 20-30 lbs.
- Ability to work in a FAST PACE environment
- Prior fork lift certification preferred, recertification or initial certification will be completed when hired.
- Strong work ethic.
Water Made Exciting!
At SodaSteam, we are growing fast and looking for problem-solvers and thought leaders that are ready to grow with us. If you have the energy and determination, then we'll provide the tools you need for success. We have fantastic benefits and a variety of perks that create an outstanding work environment for all our employees.
- Extended medical and health coverage that includes medical, dental and vision.
- Basic life insurance, disability and wellness programs.
- RRSP with Employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.