Sales Merchandising Specialist Bilingual (MTL)
BILINGUAL PART TIME - 20 to 25 Hours per week
Responsible for flawless field merchandising execution within the Montreal Area. Provides support in the areas of training, Joint Value Creation sales tactics and merchandising support.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITY & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop, implement and maximize an efficient & effective retail call coverage plan for the assigned territory as per store classifications
- Effective utilization of professional and fact-based selling skills to achieve 100% distribution (product availability) on all listed products and secures additional points of interruptions (i.e. POP material + promotional vehicles)
- Proactively provide information and regular feedback to appropriate individuals on retail successes, challenges, opportunities and competitive initiatives
- Participation in monthly sales team meetings, with preparation and presentation on a rotational basis as laid out by the sales organization
- Establish and maintain strong business relationships with influencers and decision–makers at stores and develops and delivers result-oriented sales presentations
- Interact regularly with store staff/decision makers to keep them informed about upcoming store projects and timelines. Distribute information regarding innovations.
- Educate store staff regarding latest business updates and related action plans.
- Maintain a customer database on customer information, call activity, actions, follow-ups and results highlighting (replenishment influencers, pricing accuracy, flawless execution for POG guidelines, etc.)
- Assists with corporate trade show events to include, but not limited to; coordinating schedule and needs for set up of booth, product requirements and scheduling of staff to conduct demonstrations, set up and breakdown of booth.
- 3 years field merchandising experience in a retail environment preferred.
- Excellent communication skills (i.e. verbal & written) accompanied by great negotiation capabilities
- Detail oriented and comfortable with Microsoft Office programs.
- Strong time management skills and ability to work independently and be flexible.
- Personable, dynamic personality that can effectively promote our product.
- Requires a clean driving record and background check.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Daily travel required to various retail locations with geographical area.
- Heavy lifting and moving of stock daily.
- Other occasional travel outside of territory required including overnight travel