Marketing Data Analyst
MARKETING DATA ANALYST
The Marketing Data Analyst will be part of the consumer insight & analytics practice in our headquarters. This role will play a key role in understanding, analyzing, and working to optimize Sodastram’s marketing and business strategy in our 46 markets around the world.
The marketing data analyst will transform consumer data into actionable insights that improve both the business and the client experience. This is a mega data-driven role that requires a balance of data analysis with a strong business orientation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow your career in a fast growing organization, working with an exceptional community of professional functions and partners.
Office location: Kfar Saba
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
● Analyze marketing data; partner across cross-functional teams to draw business and marketing insights from complex demand and retention modeling and drive recommendations that move our business needle.
● Identify impactful business and marketing problems and translate them into structured analysis and actionable insights
● Analyze progress against goals and relevant marketing metrics, communicating implications and business recommendations to team, cross-functional groups and management
● Build and maintain BI tools in collaboration with the BI team, in order to produce routine, automated reports to make informed decisions quickly while empowering others cross functionally to have information readily accessible
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
● Minimum 3 years of professional experience analyzing large datasets in an analytics or product centric role
● BSc/BA in Economics, Industrial Engineering, Statistics, Science/Data Systems Management or related fields.
● Experience in analyzing complex data (marketing orientation and B2C linkage is a plus)
● Ability to tell the story behind the numbers and to turn complex concepts into actionable recommendations
● Advanced proficiency in preparing presentations and advanced analytics in Excel.
● Experience with BI tool (Tableau/Looker)-Big advantage
● Experience with Python - an advantage
- Strong SQL skills
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES NECESSARY FOR SUCCESS:
● Genuine curiosity on what stands behind the numbers.
● A “get-it-done” entrepreneurial mindset; ability to take ownership, be proactive and think three steps ahead
● A genuine team player who creates an atmosphere of openness, trust and collaboration
● Demonstrates Sodastream’s values: business courage, creativity, initiative& urgency, optimism & energy, collaboration and excellence
● Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
LAST BUT NOT LEAST:
● Enjoys drinking Soda, and passionate about Sodastream’s mission in making the world a better and healthier place