Water Made Exciting!
At SodaStream, we are growing fast and looking for creative problem-solvers that are ready to grow with us. If you have the energy and determination, then we'll provide the tools you need for success. We have excellent benefits and a variety of perks that create an outstanding work environment for all our employees.
Responsible for providing overall support in the areas of Social, Digital, PR and Experiential Marketing and Product Management.
- Write creative briefs for content creation for social & digital campaigns in alignment with brand strategy. Responsible for finalizing the content calendar with agencies.
- Manage the relationship, budget, briefs, timelines and execution of PR and influencer campaigns with external agency.
- Assess, plan and execute consumer experiential events, trade shows and sponsorship activations to drive trial and reinforce the brand positioning. Oversee live events on-site.
- Point of contact for agency partners for day-to-day tasks involved in asset deliveries as per the defined timelines.
- Understand key metrics and analyze results based on projected KPIs and measure success or areas for improvement.
- Coordinate with headquarters on global brand campaigns and adapt for local needs.
- Assist in product management, support vendor management, reporting, invoicing, tracking & budgeting / PO support and reconciliation.
- 2+ years’ experience in a marketing support role, ideally at a Canadian consumer packaged goods company.
- A passion for developing strong campaigns that bring the brand to life
- Must have strong verbal & written communication skills, time management skills and strong attention to detail
- Strong analytic skills
- Previous social, digital, PR and experiential experience is a definite asset
- A good understanding of the Canadian retail and consumer landscape
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines and managing agencies
- High energy, resourcefulness and ability to manage through ambiguity.
- Strong computer skills and ability to adapt to new technology and systems.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Basic French proficiency is a bonus
- Extended medical and health coverage that includes medical, dental and vision.
- Basic life insurance, disability and wellness programs.
- RRSP with Employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.