Water Made Exciting!
At SodaStream, we are growing fast and looking for creative problem-solvers that are ready to grow with us. If you have the energy and determination, then we'll provide the tools you need for success. We have excellent benefits and a variety of perks that create an outstanding work environment for all our employees.
As a Supply Manager, you will report to the Senior Supply Chain Manager. This position is responsible for performing periodic analysis to inform the Business on supply planning and inventory management of finished goods inventory to meet or exceed customer demand while maintaining optimal inventory levels.
- Analyze and maintain supply forecast for finished goods and components
- Perform ongoing analysis to determine inventory replenishment requirements
- Execute monthly supply plan and change orders with HQ global supply chain, and ensure timely supply of products across distribution network.
- Identify issues and construct creative solutions.
- Manage clear, timely communication with suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- Lead & participate in monthly S&OP cycle to align with Global Supply and internal stakeholders.
- Coordinate & plan with Sales & Marketing to ensure alignment between business strategy and operations to fulfil programs and demand.
- Support overall operations activities; promote operational process improvement initiatives, etc.
- Responsible for monthly reporting of KPI benchmarks, forecast accuracy, supply issues
- Manage & negotiate with local vendors (Corrugate/Co-pack/Packaging/Miscellaneous) pricing, timing and deliverables
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business, Operations Management or Supply Chain Management preferred
- 5+ years CPG planning experience (i.e., demand/supply planning, inventory management)
- Superior quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong critical reasoning and problem-solving ability
- Thinks creatively to identify opportunities and solve problems
- Detail-oriented, organized with solid time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, able to work collaboratively across functions
- Advanced user experience with analysis software/tools (e.g., MS Excel, MS Access)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (i.e., Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
- SQL and/or NetSuite/ERP systems experience plus
- APICS/CPIM certification a plus
- Lean Six Sigma a plus
- Extended medical and health coverage that includes medical, dental and vision.
- Basic life insurance, disability and wellness programs.
- RRSP with Employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.