Regional Financial Analyst
Do you want to work for a fast growing, sparkling company? Keep on reading!
Sodastream is looking for a fully qualified accountant with a background working with the functional capabilities of Financial Systems to become the Regional Financial Analyst. Reporting to the European CFO and as a key member of the European team, the Regional Financial Analyst supports the region, collaborating across function and market providing a great opportunity to gain exposure with the senior management.
This Regional Financial Analyst role is a mainly focused on process compliance (30%) and optimization, delivering insightful analysis, utilizing multiple data sources and visualization techniques to effectively communicate answers to key business questions that directly influence the day-to-day and long term strategy of the business.
- Monitors actual, budgeting and forecasting submissions ensuring all information is delivered in a timely manner and with a high level of accuracy.
- Supports business decision making by means of creating financial models and simulations and develops and maintains European reporting solutions, including Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reporting.
- Reviews and challenges the regional results ensuring any risks or opportunities are clearly identified and provides cohesive analytical support that drives strategic business decisions.
- Develops an understanding of the competitive pressures that the business faces and their potential implications and provide business alternatives/solutions.
- Plays a significant role in finance systems projects from process improvements and testing for governance and controls.
- Works closely with the European markets during the Net Suite implementation, ensuring full financial compliance and best practice processes.
- Makes recommendations on how to optimize business opportunities and minimize risk/cost to the business.
- Supports with the reporting of regional results with analysis & commentary.
- HBO level is required, preferably in the field of financial management or accountancy.
- A minimum of 3 years working experience in a similar international environment and in a similar analytical, international position is required.
- Affinity with IT is highly preferred with previous systems implementation experience. Excellent Excel skills. Experience with Net Suite, IBM Controller and TM1 is desirable.
- Highly analytical with an ability to use business intelligence to generate impactful insight Experienced in business controlling.
- Excellent level of English is required. Experience in Dutch language is preferred. Other European languages ideal.
- Is willing to travel regularly to other countries as required.
At SodaStream, we are on a mission with a purpose: saving the environment by reducing single-use plastic waste. Every SodaStream bottle replaces thousands of single-use plastic bottles.
SodaStream enables consumers to easily transform ordinary tap water into sparkling water and flavored sparkling water in seconds. By making ordinary water fun and exciting to drink, SodaStream helps consumers drink more water. SodaStream offers a highly differentiated and innovative solution to consumers of bottled and canned carbonated soft drinks.
What SodaStream has to offer?
SodaStream is a growing company and there are plenty of opportunities to grow with us. We offer you a fun, versatile and vibrant work environment in which you can adequately challenge and develop yourself. In addition, you will work in a fresh and open team, with lots of freedom and responsibilities in your work.
Are you interested and do you want to know more about SodaStream? Take a look at our website www.sodastream.nl