Assistant team lead warehouse
SodaStream is the manufacturer of Sparkling Water Makers that changes tap water into fresh sparkling water in a few seconds. This Sparkling Water Maker allows people to take initiative and to brew original sparkling beverages with surprising light or intense bubbles in a sustainable way. In fact, this device counteracts the consumption of plastic bottles. That's SodaStream.
To strengthen our dynamic team in the Netherlands, we are looking for three team leads for the lines assembly, filling and sorting. We need candidates that sparkle energy, are original and bold. Like our products. Active participants (to our projects) who make the difference and think out of the box. Those who choose change, dare to take calculated risks and always get the best out of themselves.
Interested and want to know more about sodastream? Take a look at our website www.sodastream.nl
The position of assistant team lead warehouse is mainly aimed at executing all warehouse transactions in the (oracle) systems in a correct and timely matter. The assistant team lead warehouse ensures the time-slot planning is followed by external parties and all relevant paperwork is created on time, captured and internally distributed towards all stakeholders.
Tasks of the team leads:
- Is responsible for all relevant warehouse administration (like inventory mutations, time-slot bookings, sales-order closing, internal movements, inventory transfers, etc.) in the (oracle) systems in a correct and timely matter.
- Is responsible for creation of all warehouse related documents (like packing list, picking list, CMR, T1-documents, etc.).
- Is responsible for data collection for relevant KPI reporting to the team lead warehouse or the warehouse manager
- Proposes measures to optimize processes to implement change.
- Recognizes operational risks and communicate this to stakeholders.
- Communicates issues to the Logistics or Planning department.
- Is back up for the team lead warehouse during absence.
- Checks all transport documents are present, correct and archived according quality standards.
- Is responsible for the execution of the training and instruction of (new) employees in the assembly department. Ensures correct corresponding documentation
- MBO-4 level is required, preferably in the field of warehousing.
- Excellent level of English language is required. Experience in Dutch language is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years working experience in a similar international environment is required.
- Forklift/Reach truck/EPT diploma are required
- Experience in working with MS Office is required
- Experience with ERP systems is desirable
What Sodastream has to offer?
Sodastream is a growing company and there are plenty of opportunities to grow with us. We offer you a fun, versatile and vibrant work environment in which you can adequately challenge and develop yourself. In addition, you will work in a fresh and open team, with lots of freedom and responsibilities in your work.